You will find below the fees for the registration to the ESCOP 2022 conference (note that the registration process will only begin on April, 1st 2022):
|You are ESCOP member:||Early fee||Late fee|
|PhD Student||€ 230.00||€ 280.00|
|Post-doctoral researcher||€ 280.00||€ 330.00|
|Regular||€ 300.00||€ 350.00|
|You are not ESCOP member:||Early fee||Late fee|
|PhD Student||€ 350.00||€ 400.00|
|Post-doctoral researcher||€ 450.00||€ 500.00|
|Regular||€ 470.00||€ 520.00|
Note: If you paid the non-member fee, ESCOP will contact you in September to give you the opportunity, if you wish to, to become an ESCOP member for the next two years. This will notably allow you to pay the member fee for the next ESCOP conference.
Prices include French VAT (10%).
- Symposium submission: from September 13th, 2021 to December 20th, 2021
- Abstract submission: from January 3rd, 2022 to April 1st, 2022
- Notification of acceptance for symposium submission: February, 28th 2022
- Notification of acceptance for abstract submission: April, 30th 2022
- Early bird registration: from April, 1st 2022 to June, 30th 2022
- Late registration: from July, 1st 2022 to August, 28th 2022, after which only on site registration will be possible
Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
a. Registrations cancelled before June 30, 2022: 75% refund of registration fees.
b. Registrations cancelled between July 01, 2022 and July 31, 2022: 50% refund of the registration fees.
c. Registrations cancelled after July 31, 2022: not eligible for refund.
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
3. Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the €100.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
a. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
b. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.